Terms and Conditions
- All riders must complete the disclaimer paperwork prior to engaging the horses. Minors under the age of 18 must have a Parent/Guardian complete the disclaimer paperwork prior to engaging the horses.
- Maximum rider weight shall not exceed 100KG
- Due to the nature of the experience, weather can generate unforeseen natural conditions. If conditions dictate, Cradle Country Adventures reserves the right to cancel or postpone any tour. If Cradle Country Adventures cancels the tour a full refund will be offered.
- A booking is not fully confirmed until we have received payment in full or an agreed booking fee.
- Your booking is a non-refundable purchase and is for a specific time and date. Changes to the date and / or time of your reservation will only be considered if received seven days before the confirmed tour. Cradle Country Adventures may at their discretion issue a voucher for use within the next 12 months.
- A Parent/Guardian must accompany all Children under 16 years old.
- Alcohol or drugs are not to be consumed before or during any tour.
- Cradle Country Adventures does not supply any client information to third parties without the consent of our clients.
- We advise pregnant women not to participate, therefore any pregnant women choosing to take part do so at their own risk.